My Future Plan


MY FUTURE PLAN OF MY LIFE


Introduction

Assalammualaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh, Hello everyone my name is Fauzan Azhary Ramadhan, my friend usually call me Fauzan, i was born on January 8th, 1999 in Yogyakarta, i am student at Gunadarma University, my major is Computer Science, i live in West Java, at Depok city. I like playing football, my favorite football club is Chelsea FC, i like playing badminton, watching movies, almost all genre of films I like such as action, thriller, horror, comedy, science fiction, detective, and war movie, i like playing games too, other activities i love do travelling with my friends by motorcycle touring or by car.

Short Term Dream

I want to graduate quickly this year, pass on time, then get a job at PT Telkom or a Startup Company, according to my skills in computer science, i want to have my own nice house like real estate, have a Toyota 86 car and a hybrid SUV car, and MT15 Yamaha motorbike, and i want a vacation to several countries in 5 continents in the world, change myself to be better than yesterday, become more independent, felicitate both parents, wiser in dealing with problems, i don’t care what people say that makes my mental down, make peace with myself.

Long Term Dream

I want to find beautiful wife and a loyal life partner, build a good family, have a business in the culinary field, property investment, and make my own clothing business, have 4 children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of course, and be able to live my life prosperously with my family and to see my children grow and live successfully. I want to go on the Hajj with my family and go to the Al-Aqsa mosque, increase the deeds of worship to Allah, so that we can all meet in heaven later, that’s all from me Wassalammualaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh.









Komentar

Postingan Populer